Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tactic #2: Log into Loopt and give my phone to a homeless man

This tactic is fool proof. I have set up an account in Four-Square and an account in Loopt and hooked them up with my iPhone. These will then communicate with GPS satellites around the globe and in space and will give all people who follow me via these programs my exact location at almost any given time.

That is step one.

I will then give my iPhone to a homeless man who likes to move around. I'm hoping the neat guy on the A-Train that sometimes sings "It's getting hot in here." He will be my avatar and will be able to move around separate from me and give my assassin all the tools they need to find not me. I will in turn carry a pager and use pay phones.

Foolproof.

A note to all my friends who are trying to call me: I am unavailable right now, you can buzz my pager, and if you do call me I hope you enjoy the rendition of "It's getting hot in here."

No comments:

Post a Comment